My Home Loan comparison report is available for free. With over 14 years of experience and helped many Australian to achieve their goals. We at Danfil Financial look after our clients and give them the solution they require. We bring a solution to you and do all the leg work for you .
Before you start looking for a home or investment property, there are several key details to consider such as: How much can I borrow? Understanding the costs involved How much deposit do I require? Can I afford it!
Nearly half of Australian home buyers now use a mortgage professional to find them the home loan that best suits them. Mortgage Professionals have the expertise, the contacts and experience to ensure you get the right loan for you. Furthermore, we take on the legwork so you don’t have to.
There are plenty of great deals around if you know where to look and who to ask. Every day, our mortgage professionals link home owners, investors and business people with the best finance products available from our panel of major banks and lenders. We understand the finance market, and have access to a range of major banks and secure lenders. We use our knowledge of the home finance market and the assistance of specialised lending software to help you find the home loan that is in your best interest now, but with the flexibility for future changes. We will then take over the legwork and guide you through the application process until your lending transaction is settled.
We will discuss the following:
Discuss your existing situation, your lending needs, requirements, and obtain all necessary information pertaining to your lending application.
• Explain the types of loans available to you from a range of banks and specialist lending institutions. • Based on the information provided by you and utilising specialist lending software, match your lending requirements to a selection of loan products offered by a diverse range of lenders.
• Provide an overview of the relevant costs associated with your loan application.
• Provide an in-depth overview of the loan product or products you select.
• Act as an intermediary between you and the lender by completing and packaging your loan application. • Liaise with your solicitor; real estate agent; accountant and any other related party to ensure a smooth and timely settlement.
• Assist with any future lending requirements, whether you wish to check, change or top-up your loan.
Why wait , give us a call or send us your enquiry and one of our lending consultants will contact you.